If your existing metal roof is starting to looking a bit old or has sprung a leak, you’ve probably been wondering what to do about it.
Your roof is designed to protect your home and your family from the harsh Australian conditions. A metal roof that is in poor condition can not only be unsafe, but can have a massive impact on your energy consumption and power bills. For these reasons, many home owners see the benefits in getting a professional metal roof restoration performed.
How we will make your home great again with a metal roof restoration
With our expert metal roof restoration service, the team at MHI Roofing can solve all your roofing woes. As part of our assessment procedure, we will thoroughly inspect your metal roof, looking for signs of wear and tear, rust and damage. We’ll let you know whether the issue is structural or merely cosmetic. If our inspector finds an issue, we will invite you up to have a look, or we will bring photos of problem areas down – whichever you prefer. We want you to feel confident and comfortable with our suggestions before proceeding, and such is the importance we place on clear concise communication, we will show you every stage of your metal roof restoration on iPad…plus ‘Before/After’ shots on completion.
In fact, we offer a full 10-year warranty on workmanship and you can click here to view the industry leading warranty available on the Nutech roof coating system on every metal roof restoration.
Our 6 stage metal roof restoration process
With over 20 years’ experience under our belts, MHI Roofing have got metal roof restorations down to a fine art. Our 6-stage process incorporates the following:.
- Replace all screws – with top quality COLORBOND roofing screws that are larger than their predecessors to maintain a tight, leakproof seal.
- Reseal all Flashings – with over-seals AND under-seals. The professional sealers we use last for 25 years and longer.
- High pressure clean – no other metal roof restoration company is more fastidious about preparation than we!
- Apply the primer – we use Nutech Metal Prime, a proven anti-corrosive rust inhibitor
- Apply the first top coat – we can use Nutech Low Sheen or if you prefer, NXT Coolzone Heat Reflective Roof Paint – the world’s most advanced thermal roofing protection
- Apply the second top coat – to ensure a beautiful finish that lasts and lasts.
A Thing of Beauty: Another Completed Metal Roof Restoration by MHI Roofing
On The Job: A Big Clean, Replaced all the Rusted Roof Screws, Re-Seal, Apply Primer, Re-Paint, we even took care of the solar panels – Another Metal Roof Restoration. Job Complete!
Metal Roof Restoration – before and after
The results speak for themselves!
Authorised Nutech Applicators
A roof restoration is only as good as the coatings used by the contractor.
At MHI Roofing, we only ever use Nutech roof coatings, so you can be sure your roof restoration has been finished to the highest of standards. Nutech is Australia’s largest and oldest roof coating specialists. Their premium range of roof coatings has been proven to actively reduce interior temperatures by reflecting the heat away from your roof.
There is simply no better alternative on the market. This means you’ll enjoy a trouble free roof for many years to come.
For more info about Nutech, click Here to download the Nutech coatings brochure.
In the interests of making your home great again, and educating our esteemed customers, MHI Roofing is proud to present this collection of recent FAQs. If you have any further questions about our roofing services, we would be delighted to answer them. Simply call us on 3808 0710 or hit the button below to contact us.
Are you licenced builders?
How long have you been in business?
What does my Roof Restoration Guarantee cover?
- The “coloured” sealant will retain its colour to at least 90% over this time.
- The sealant will remain intact over the 10-year period.
- The sealant will hinder the regrowth of moss by at least 90% during this period
We have the highest level of quality assurance and trade skill. For this reason we want to provide clients with total assurance that no other company can install products to the level we can. All roof restoration clients will receive a manufacturers warranty certificate on completion and payment.