Commercial Roofing Brisbane
Our commercial roofing services will help you protect the value of your investment
Be it an office, warehouse, showroom, shopping centre, church, school or any type of commercial building, MHI Roofing are the trusted commercial roofing contractors to call.
Common commercial roofing repair jobs we perform include:
- Repairing leaks
- Repairing weather damage
- Treating surface rust or loss of Colorbond coating
- Repairing loose sheets (as a result of neoprene seals under screw heads becoming perished)
- Repairing perished fibreglass skylight sheeting
With over 20 years’ commercial roofing experience under our belts, we know that businesses like yours want professional workmanship by qualified tradespeople using proven products. We guarantee you’ll enjoy a trouble free roof for the years to come.
In fact, we offer a full 10-year warranty on workmanship and materials, on all products, on every commercial roofing job.
Here’s our experienced approach to commercial roofing
We’ve got commercial roof restorations down to a fine art and have experience and expertise with all long-span roofing including Trimdeck and Klip Lok. Depending on the condition of your roof, restoration work may be required or even a total replacement. Once our contractors have thoroughly inspected your roof, we’ll provide an obligation-free Written Quote (detailing the scope of works for your CFO or body corporate) plus comprehensive Fixed Pricing, so you can feel confident that there will be NO surprises.
For properties that requite restoration, our 6 stage commercial roof restoration process incorporates the following:
- Replace all screws– with top quality Colorbond roofing screws that are larger than their predecessors to maintain a tight, leakproof seal.
- Reseal Flashings– with professional over-seals AND under-seals that will last for 25 years and longer.
- High pressure clean– no other metal roof restoration company is more fastidious about preparation
- Apply the primer– we use Nutech Metal Prime, a proven anti-corrosive rust inhibitor
- Apply the first top coat– during this step we will apply Nutech Low Sheen or if you prefer, NXT Coolzone Heat Reflective Roof Paint – the world’s most advanced thermal roofing protection
- Apply the second top coat– to ensure a beautiful finish that lasts and lasts.
Authorised Nutech Applicators
A roofing job is only as good as the coatings used by the contractor.
At MHI Roofing, we only ever use Nutech roof coatings, so you can be sure your roof restoration has been finished to the highest of standards.
Nutech is Australia’s largest and oldest roof coating specialists. Their premium range of roof coatings has been proven to actively reduce interior temperatures by reflecting the heat away from your roof.
There is simply no better alternative on the market. This means you’ll enjoy a trouble free roof for many years to come.
Here you have just a glimpse of what we do on our Commercial Roofing side. Thanks to our partners Stratco, Nutech Pain & Bluescope providing the best quality supplies
Book a Free Assessment and Quote
For more information and advice about our residential roofing services – or to arrange a Free Assessment and Quote – contact MHI Roofing today.
Simply fill out the contact form and one of our friendly team members will get in touch with you ASAP.
In the interests of making your home great again, and educating our esteemed customers, MHI Roofing is proud to present this collection of recent FAQs.
If you have any further questions about our roofing services, we would be delighted to answer them.
Simply call us on 3808 0700 or hit the button below to contact us.
Are you licenced builders?
How long have you been in business?
What does my Roof Restoration Guarantee cover?
- The “coloured” sealant will retain its colour to at least 90% over this time.
- The sealant will remain intact over the 10-year period.
- The sealant will hinder the regrowth of moss by at least 90% during this period
We have the highest level of quality assurance and trade skill. For this reason we want to provide clients with total assurance that no other company can install products to the level we can. All roof restoration clients will receive a manufacturers warranty certificate on completion and payment.